Tuesday, May 12, 2009

We are family




I had a fabulous first Mother's Day as a mother!  I got to spend the weekend with my parents, Sarah, Toby, Cason, Brian and Reid.  We went to church Sunday morning, to Brian's soccer game Sunday afternoon and ate on the patio at PF Changs for dinner Sunday evening.  

My mom is still in town, and she has brought Cason over this week for play dates.  Our friend Beau and his grandmother even joined in the fun today.  Enjoy the pictures!

Cason is working his supermodel pout. 

Discussing dinner plans...got milk?

Cason decided to ditch the ratty old Red Raiders blanket in favor of something a little more stylish.  And for those of you blog readers who have no idea what a Golden Hurricane is (and lets be honest...that's probably ALL of you)...it would be the mascot for the University of Tulsa, the alma matter of me and Brian.  

Cason is so close to crawling!

Is this what child development experts had in mind when they coined the term "parallel play"?

Our little family on Mother's Day.

Grandad and the kids

Sarah's first mother's day too!

BeBe and the kids


Is there any question who Cason looks like?  Sorry Sarah.  (Funny side note--the night before Reid was born, one of my good friends asked me if I thought he'd look like Cason....ummm, if he did, that would be awkward!)

1 comment:

Stephanie Saunders said...

OH MY GOSH!! You had a baby! I haven't heard anything from Jennifer about you in so long! Congrats!! What a cutie! So glad to see you guys are doing well :)