- Reid officially cut his first tooth around 7.5 months; this was very quickly followed by his second tooth less than a week later
- He can stand without holding onto anything for short periods of time, and he continues to walk with his walker, crawl, and pull up on everything in sight
- Reid is definitely a climber! Today he crawled over to a box by a window and next thing I knew, he was standing on top of it. Heaven help us!
- He continues to babble constantly, but he has also started to make what I call his "commenting noise"; he looks at something and makes a noise that either sounds like "dees" or "doh"; this is frequently followed by turning to make sure we're acknowledging him and whatever he is talking about
- Veggies: sweet potatoes, carrots, zucchini, butternut squash, acorn squash, green beans, peas, yellow squash
- Fruits: apples, pears, blueberries, avocados, bananas, mango, peaches, pears, plums, prunes
- Other: monterey jack and cheddar cheese, yogurt, scrambled egg yolk, rotini pasta, oatmeal, rice cereal, chicken, puffs, Cheerios
I feel like this one-sided dimple is new. At least it's getting much more pronounced, don't you think?