Sunday, December 13, 2009

Thanksgiving

I've been a productive blogger today. If you haven't seen the first post I did today "Pre-Thanksgiving Festivities" scroll down so you don't miss it. (I wouldn't want to be accused of being partial to my family over Brian's!)

We spent Reid's first Thanksgiving in College Station with my parents, Sarah, Toby and Cason. We had a wonderful time, and Reid truly embraced the meaning of Thanksgiving by eating everything on his tray. My sweet child (who continues to be around the 25th percentile for weight) ate turkey, brisket, stuffing, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, green beans, part of a roll, and 1/2 piece of pumpkin pie with cool whip.





My parents bought a used double stroller, and Grandad had fun pushing his grandsons around the neighborhood. They might have been mistaken for twins except they look nothing alike :) Cason and Reid played together very intentionally for the first time. Unfortunately, Cason seems to be traumatized by his cousin Reid AND his Uncle Brian. I think they're just a little too...crazy, perhaps, for his taste.



No comments: