Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Over the river and through the woods

Last weekend, we took Reid to my parents house in College Station for the first time. It was a fun and relaxing weekend. We also took both cats, and I have to say that they were higher maintenance than Reid during the car portion of the trip! Warning: major picture overload follows! :)




With BeBe and Grandad in front of their house


Chatting with BeBe on the couch


Meeting my childhood cat, Noah


Hanging with BeBe with my mischievous expression


Posing in my sleep sack


Pulling Grandad's hair


Sleeping in the new Ergo Baby Carrier...LOVE it!


Flexibility drills with Daddy


Three of my favorite boys


He's started sleeping on his tummy with his butt in the air, and I can't stand how adorable it is!


This was how he napped at my parents' house. Disclaimers: a) I always put him down on his back and he rolls himself over; b) he was never left unattended on the bed and c) I have no problem with the cat being in the bed with the baby


At Grandad's office pretending to be City Manager


Putting Grandad's desk to good use :)

2 comments:

Cara said...

Oh, I love ALL of these pictures! I can't get over how much Reid looks like his Mommy, more now then even before! Wish I could just squeeze him (in a good way)! P.S.-love your disclaimers :)

Brooke said...

Love your pictures and your disclaimers! You crack me up! :)