Tuesday, November 24, 2009

9 months...and 4 days

We are a tidbit behind on blogging here at the McFarland house. Reid actually turned 9 months old on Friday, but we were off on a wonderful, crazy, long whirlwind of a road trip to Kansas to see Brian's extended family. Pictures of that trip will be coming soon to a computer near you. But for now, to my baby boy, who is growing up more and more every second, Happy 9 Month Birthday!

Capturing this months picture was an incredible challenge. Reid risked life and limb to indulge my need to document his every move. I thought about using this picture because I feel it accurately represents who Reid is as a little person at 9 months old:





However, I persisted, Reid used 8 of his 9 lives, and we were able to capture a more legitimate shot.














However, I persisted, Reid used 8 of his 9 lives, and we were able to capture a more legitimate shot.

3 comments:

Cara said...

He sure is one cute kid! I love his plaid pants :) Oh, and just wait- the monthly pictures just become even MORE impossible to take! :)

Ashley W. said...

He is so stinkin' cute and is super photogenic too - love that smile :)

Anonymous said...

That first picture is hilarious! What a character :) - Kristine