Tuesday, May 18, 2010

New House

Here is a picture of the front of our new house along with a couple of pictures of Reid playing the weekend we moved in. I promise to try and have my "people" take pictures of the inside of the house one of these days.



Being pulled in the ice chest by Grandad in my new backyard.


Front of our house...Brian has since spruced up the landscaping a little


Reid loved the water table we got him for his birthday (in February!); he's just now getting to use it.

I like our house a lot, but the backyard is by far my favorite part. Reid adores being outside, and at our old house we had the pool in the backyard and lived on a street that was fairly busy. So he wasn't allowed a whole lot of freedom when playing outside. Now he plays outside every day. He digs in the dirt, rolls in the grass and plays on his little slide/climber.

No comments: